This site is my new full-time job. I have been learning more every day about all the things I don’t know about videography, web design, online marketing, streaming services, CMS, LMS, and EMS, and dealing with various kinds of tech support.
But I have found time to put up some content.
So far, I have managed to post several videos:
- About half of the “26-section extraordinary foundation routine” reference videos
- Several videos on the 10-form, including some archival footage from about 2005.
- A demonstration of the “20-section foundation routine” …also named “The Geneva Routine” after the place where I first taught it.
- An experiment with live streaming called “My Tai chi Workout, Day 1“, which was not intended to be a lesson, yet seems to contain a fair bit of “instruction.”
- Episode 1 of “Introduction to Tai chi.”
I have dozens of hours of video to edit, and will post it as quickly as I can, so I can get onto the job of posting the structured curriculum, with some sort of coherent pedagogy.
I appreciate your patience, your feedback, and your encouragement. I also, very much, appreciate your financial support.
Thanks for visiting https://sinclairinternalarts.com