Alignment is physical, mental, emotional, intentional, energetic, structural, and dynamic…among other things. It is also social, and tai chi can teach us a lot about our place in the world and how we can all get along.
Help keep this site alive.
- The 4 Pillars of Martial Arts Training
- Introduction to Tai chi, Episode 9: The Eight Trigrams in the Hands
- Paraphrasing Agamemnon: Kungfu and Life Lessons from a Greek Tragedy.
- Intro to Tai chi, Episode 8: The Five Elements are in the Feet. …What?
- Five Element Theory vs Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock